WARRANTY CLAIM INFORMATION
Dawnerz warrants that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship based on the warrant periods listed below.
We offer a standard 30-day warranty for all our products. Clients who register their products within this initial period will automatically receive an extended 90-day warranty from the date of purchase. To register your product(s), please follow this link, or alternatively, you can submit an email to email@example.com to request your warranty registration.
Please note that if the product is not registered within 30 days from the date of purchase, the warranty, which covers free replacements for quality-related issues, will expire automatically.
The Warranty covers only manufacturing defects, it does not cover any cases caused due to misuse.
Replaced items shall be covered by the original warranty period.
The Warranty for aesthetic imperfections of the product, (such as strap webbing, sewing defects etc.) is only valid if the product has not been used. The Warranty does not cover a claim for aesthetic defects for used products.
To make a claim under the Warranty, you must ship the defective product to the address we provided, together with the original proof of purchase or receipt.
Each Dawnerz product has a branded, sewn-in tag, indicating the unique serial number of the product. If the returned product does not have this tag (or a part of it, where the serial number of the product is indicated), the Warranty will not apply to the product, respectively, a free replacement will not be possible.
Only the person who purchased the product, or the person who registered the Warranty, is eligible to apply for a claim under the Warranty.
To make a warranty claim, please complete the appropriate form here and provide at least one photo/video supporting the evidence of the defect or issue and a photo of a branded sewn-in tag with a unique serial number of the product (this is a prerequisite).
Once your claim is received and reviewed, we will send you an email to notify you of our approval. We will then need you to ship us your product.
The client is responsible for covering the expenses associated with both the return of the defective product and the subsequent shipment of the replacement. If an exact replacement is out of stock, we will offer you available product closest in properties to the original or we will process a full refund back to the same payment method used on the original order.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
- Any claims or damages related to misuse, neglect, accident, act of God, overloading beyond recommended capacity, improper attachment or treatment of the product, or any failure that is not the result of a manufacturing defect.
- If the product has been repaired.
- Any claims made by someone other than the original owner.
- Replacement due personal preference e.g., color, size, weight, and the likes.
- Reasonable aging that only affects the appearance and not the function of the product.
- Normal and foreseeable wear and tear.
- Lost or stolen items.
- Costs incurred via third-party repairs or replacements.
- Products that are used in competitive events.
- Product purchased as “used” or “open box”.
- If there is no sewn-in branded tag on the strap (or a part of it, where the serial number of the product is indicated).
Follow manufacturer’s warnings, recommendations, and guidelines.
It is the user’s responsibility to determine the proper use of our products.
Dawnerz is not liable for any property damage or personal injury.